Friday, September 24, 2010

96%...Not too shabby

From Mom Yesterday - Couldn't get the website to work last night.

Hopkins by 1:00 pm for Catheter teaching - the teaching lasted about hour and half. I learned as the caregiver to change the dressing where the catheter will be placed - and how to flush (clean) the lines of the catheter. This is all done to prevent any infection. The nurse teaching me said out of 100% she would give me a 96% - guess I did good huh?? Don's catheter will be placed tomorrow - they will go over what was covered today and I get to show them what I learned on the real catheter. I hope I can get a 100% and so does he!! Had a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory and yes, of course, had to have a slice of banana creme cheesecake - hey it was Don's idea, honest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment