Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/2 - Moving up day

Thought I would send out an early message.  Busy around here this morning and then later will be busy once we are up in Baltimore unpacking and getting settled in.

Don said he slept pretty good - what a relief!  Hope that is a sign of good sleeping to come!!  I did okay - still not as good as I would like but hopefully it will get better.

Bri came over first thing to do some yard work.  Right now Bri, Mark and Don are up at Glenn's fixing up his exercise space.  Don has promised to do this for Glenn for a long time and if we had left and he didn't do it I know it would have weighed on his mine and heart and he would have been pretty miserable - so happy to say they are all up there getting it done!!  Bri is coming back afterwards to do some more yard work - cut the grass and get fertilizer down -  Marko came back too!!! I know Don is so thankful for that  .  Mark & Brina coming back later to help us load up - then Kristi and Charlie meeting us up in Baltimore to unpack.

I've gotten alot of things together - the clothes are the main thing - I mean how do you pack for 6-8 weeks?  Our closet will be bare *L*. 

Okay going to get this posted - lots more to do.

Keep Don and me in your prayers everyone - we don't know what lies ahead but we are ready to tackle whatever it is!!!  And we are definitely optimistic for the future!!!!!!!!!!!

You can call us anytime or email me - my cell is 240-299-0450 and my email is
muffin20613@yahoo.com.

Love you all!!

Until tomorrow..............

Don & Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment