Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1 - Leave tomorrow

It’s late so not sure I can put down all the events of the day but going to try. 

Did sleep better last night – got at least 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep which is great considering how little sleep I’ve been getting.  Don, again, didn’t sleep very well.  Hope this doesn’t keep up for him.
If you can believe haven’t packed.  We do have things together but they are not actually in the suitcase.  I know I’ve been putting it off because I guess I just wanted to prolong the process.  Well there is no more prolonging it – tomorrow is the day!!  We will leave here around 6:00 pm – Mark and Sabrina will come help us load and Kristi and Charlie will meet us up in Baltimore to unload.
Did go to a special place with Kristi today – David’s Bridal.  She found THE dress that she absolutely loves and my heart melted to see the smile on her face.  We are so looking forward to the big day for her and Charlie JJ.
Stopped by the store and got home about 5:30 – fixed dinner and then we had a wonderful visit with Bri, Kendall and Raelynn.  We were so happy they came by to see us before we left. 
Later in the evening Robin & Linda came to visit.  It was great to see them and they brought lots of goodies for us to eat.  I’m glad they came and said they will make sure to get up to Baltimore to see us.  Phyllis and Ellen came by also so we all got to visit J.
Don is eating ice cream and watching a little College Football – won’t be long until we hit the hay.
Until tomorrow………
Don & Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment